Monday, January 28, 2008

Claude's Chicken Fajitas

1 lb chicken breasts
½ bottle of Claude’s Fajita sauce
1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 orange or red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1/2 large onion cut into thin strips
Fresh tomatoes, cut into chunks, optional
4 avocados, removed from skins and sliced
Burrito-style Tortillas
Shredded mozzerella cheese


1.) Heat skillet to medium-high heat. Place chicken in skillet and pour fajita sauce over chicken.

2.) Cover and let simmer 15 minutes, turning after the first five minutes.

3.) Add both sliced green and red/orange bell peppers and sliced onion.

4.) Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and let simmer for an additional 10 minutes, or until
chicken soaks up the majority of the fajita sauce. Add optional tomatoes.

5.) Serve hot on tortillas with sliced avocados and shredded mozzerella cheese.

2 comments:

suzanne said...

mmm that sounds good. where do they usually sell Claudes fajita sauce?

suzanne said...

I just have to say that because of your recipe I have become a big fan of bottled fajita sauce. I couldn't find Claudes brand but, it is such a time saver to use the tasty bottled stuff.