
This got rave reviews from the family. I served it with Hot Stuffed vegetable Couscous and Naan Bread. Which I have also posted. I have been making the Vegetable Couscous for years and loved it so much that I would make it by itself for dinner. It is so good. This chicken is really good and easy and cooks at the same temperature as the Naan Bread.
1 small onion minced, optional
2 cloves garlic minced, optional
1/2 tsp. Paprika
1/2 tsp. Ground Cumin
1/2 tsp. Ground Tumeric
1/2 tsp. Ground ginger
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
pinch of ground cloves
2 lbs. of Chicken about 5-6 chicken breasts
Mix all the ingredients,except chicken, together in a bowl or large ziplock. Marinate Chicken in yogurt mixture for at least 2 hours or over night.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Bake chicken in a baking dish, uncovered for 25-35 minutes. Until the chicken is cooked through.
Recommended to serve with vegetable couscous, and naan bread.
1 comment:
This was so yummy. I have made the recipe a few times. It is even mild enough for the Kids.
Post a Comment