This was so tasty. I found it at the crockpot365 website. I wasn't sure how it would all come together but it was way easy. I put my pork chops in completely frozen and cooked in the oven at 200 degrees for 8 hours. Because I don't have a crockpot anymore. It was awesome and I loved serving it with rice to soak up all of the yummy juice. Even my kids liked this one.
courtesy of Crockpot365
6 pork chops
1 cup apricot jam
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges (and juice!)
The Directions.
Use a 4-6 quart crockpot.
Put pork chops into your crockpot. In a small bowl, combine jam, brown sugar, and spices. Spoon over pork chops. Add the entire can of mandarin oranges, with juice evenly over the top. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours, or on high for about 4.
Serve with rice to soak up the yummy juice.
1 cup apricot jam
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges (and juice!)
The Directions.
Use a 4-6 quart crockpot.
Put pork chops into your crockpot. In a small bowl, combine jam, brown sugar, and spices. Spoon over pork chops. Add the entire can of mandarin oranges, with juice evenly over the top. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours, or on high for about 4.
Serve with rice to soak up the yummy juice.
1 comment:
This was a first cooking pork chops in a crockpot, but it was soooo yummy. Even my kids ate a lot of it.
Post a Comment